Thursday, August 24, 2017

Miscellany


 Yesterday was a catch all of quilting. Mr Wazoo worked on a quilt for the boutique, as well as a Halloween baby quilt. The customer was asked to make a Halloween quilt for the little boy, so she did!
All Halloween!

Panto: Spiderweb

It really shows up on the back!
Keeping the Autumn theme, he also quilted this Boutique quilt
The leafy panto is called Plumbago, but it looks like stylized oaks to me.
Autumn back, too!

I added the binding, and will get that sewn down tonight. Meanwhile, I finished the hand sewing on the binding of the second Tee shirt quilt, and also quilted a small Christmas themed Boutique quilt. I did this on the computerized machine while loading and starting the stitch in the ditch, and around the applique of the next custom quilt.
This beautiful applique quilt has been waiting in the queue for a long time.
Boutique quilt all done and ready for the binding. I was just too tired to take it off at the end of the day.
While the machine chugged away on the Christmas quilt, I dug through my orphan blocks and decided to make a table runner from the leftover bits from my show quilt. I got it about half sewn. I like it! My bear is waiting to get his outfit made, too. I need to get busy! But right now, I need to get to the studio and to work!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.