Saturday, December 2, 2017

A brief note...

Just a quick note to tell you how its going here at Wazoo. I actually quit at quarter to six! I didn't want to get into the next bit of the tee shirt quilt that late n the day. I spent the morning cutting and prepping the shirts. Then I made a plan for the design and got to work making my columns. They're done!

it took a while to sew on the various circles cut from tee shirt fronts, but I like adding them.

Tomorrow, I will get the narrow sashings sewn in and the borders put on. Hopefully, it will be on the longarm in the afternoon! I'll get going on Tee shirt quilt number two while I'm quilting number one. I may get these done before Christmas after all!
Mr Wazoo quilted this cute lamb in a flower garden quilt. All hexies! How clever.

Giant rick rack!! Be still my heart.

The naughty lamb has floppy ears and feet.That should be fun to play with.

The back is an aqua Minkie. So soft!!
Panto: Popcorn, with a bit of hand guided swirls on the face.
Tonight, I will be doing a little repair job for the tee shirt quilt customer. Just one hole and a bit of the binding. Easy peasy!

Little hole and torn binding.
I'll be working on it while we watch the Badgers play Ohio. I hope its not a nail biter...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.