Saturday, July 21, 2018

A nice day in the studio

I had a wonderful day today. I quilted two big quilts, bound one small quilt, and looked through loads of books and magazines for my next project. I have UFOs, but they weren't calling to me. Nothing got started, but I have some ideas of what direction I want to go.
Mr Wazoo mowed the lawn, harvested more beans and cucumbers and one tomato. He even went to the store for the things we absolutely needed. I'll get the big load on Monday.
We had ribs cooked on the grill just before the sky opened up and it rained cats and dogs.Tummy full, feet up, a movie on the tube...yes, it has been a good day!

The second Quilt of Valor. 

Panto: Simply Stars with glide thread.

I used gold thread front and back. Looks good!

This is the quilt I made from a sale panel and stash fabrics.

Panto: Dazzle


The quilt I finished quilting yesterday is now done! I'm sure someone in the nursing home will like it as much as Mr Wazoo does. He rarely comments on my charity quilts, but he liked this one and said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.