Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Routine work and a bit of hand sewing

 I worked on the African quilt most of the day yesterday, and will be working on it again today. I really want to get it finished and out the door due to pending custom work that needs to be done by the 15th. I'm not a fan of pressure, but it does keep me plowing ahead and focused.
After the workday ended, I did get the binding for the Wisconsin quilt made and attached. Last night, and a bit this morning, I did the hand sewing and finished it. Mr Wazoo will get it mailed straight away.

Binding on!

Binding finished and label secured!

The sun finally came out and I'm sure the yard man will be outside doing some power washing on the decks. His work load is under control, so he deserves some outdoor time. I'll have the tunes cranked, and be in the studio quilting like mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.