Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Quilting with a new brace!

Yesterday, I quilted for 8 hours in the new foot brace. Things went well, and I am optimistic about continuing. Thank goodness I am hopefully out of the boot!!
Yippee!! I can even get a shoe over it.
I like colorful socks. Probably one of the few things  Bush 41 and I had in common. He was a loving, honest family man and a patriotic American. Something lacking in the current White House. He had integrity and empathy, as well as a sense of humor. I may not agree with his politics, but he was a great man. I pray for his family and friends who profoundly feel the loss. 

But, I digress...Here is the brace with my shoe off.

As you can see, I took the pics while un-winding after the day of quilting.
Both machine were called into service, the custom wedding ring quilt is moving along slowly to completion, and another of the 12 quilts of Christmas is history. I think we will have the last ones done today!! The customer has been picking them up as they are finished, and she will be here today for the four we have ready.

This quilt is for a lively person, for sure!! I love the colors together, and think it is wonderful.

Panto: Flower Power

Paris on the back encore.

Rolling, rolling, rolling...keep the quilt a rolling. Crack the whip! I'm hoping to finish it today.
You older people will get the reference...
Mr Wazoo also quilted a 12 quilts contestant yesterday, but he didn't take a picture yet. We'll get it in the books and out the door soon. We are steadily making our way to the Christmas finish line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.