Monday, December 23, 2019

Things are looking up




My whole gang went to Marietta today to visit Mr Wazoo. He was in bright spirits and chatted with all the kids. Tomorrow, he moves to another floor for his intensive rehab. They work on him 45 minutes three times a day. That should fluff his stuffing!



All of us are going over on Christmas day to have Christmas and watch him open his presents.



We are winging it as far as the menu is concerned...all my delicious food plans have gone out the window and we are eating a variety of quickly prepared comfort foods. Spaghetti for Christmas dinner?! Sounds good to me.



Anyway...I hope you're having fun with your peeps, and that your Christmas will be memorable.
I'll see you on the flip side of Christmas!


5 comments:

  1. so gald to hear you're on this side of this!! onwards and upwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! Have a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and many good wishes for Mr. Wazoo and your entire family.

    I think spaghetti for Christmas sounds great.....I like leftover spaghetti. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read your blog post! Merry Christmas and quick healing for your Mister. Glad you've got your family with you this season and sounds like you are making the best of things. Spaghetti sounds so good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up with posts and saw this, and thought Oh, No! Glad to know that things are looking up and that you and your daughter caught the stroke in its early onset. I hope the PT goes well and that soon, he can return home. Hugs from afar--Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.