Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Warnings about electrical use

On the news, the reporter said there will be problems with the power grid here in Texas again. This time, it will be due to the excessively high temperatures, and last time it was the bitter cold! We have been told to really conserve from 4pm until 5pm when usage is at it's peak. I am usually cooking then, so I'm okay. I cook with gas. Honestly, if the power goes out and we don't have the AC I'll be very very unhappy.

I made another 16 blocks for my blue and white quilt yesterday, and I have another 16 in the works. When I finish those, I will be ready to square up all the blocks and start assembling the quilt top. Yippee! I am anxious to start another quilt, so I have incentive to finish the blue one.

Components ready to be sewn

Pile of finished blocks and the next ones to be assembled.

I finished another binding for Nancy. I think she has one more in the works.


Just a cute video of my 5 year old grandson learning to swim. I love the thumbs up gesture while paddling to stay afloat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.