Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over...back to work!






Christmas is officially over and the New Year is almost here. I have been working feverishly on my show quilt so I can have a photo of it by the registration deadline of Dec. 31! All the branches and birds are appliqued down, and today I added the leaves to the mangroves. Now I need to do the thread work and then the trapunto before getting it ready to quilt. HA! I know I can do it if I really try!
Molly has been so pooped since Christmas that she is caught snoozing on the couch without even knowing it. Poor thing. Her new squeak toys are a hit and she runs herself ragged playing fetch with them. Skipper can't be bothered with such things and spends his time lounging or begging for food. Ah, the dog's life...
I hope everyone had a fun holiday and has a prosperous New Year. Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.