Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Making progress



I am too tired to post very much tonight, but I thought you might like to see the unpacking progress. There are fourteen boxes left to go, and then all the fabric will be in the studio! Yippee!



My helper

The big reveal of where the colors go is tonight, too. I'm in love! Lime green and fuchsia are my favorite colors in combination. My quilting books and some supplies go into these shelves.


An entire drawer of yummy


One done, one to go.

We also got the sign up from our last studio. Another long day ends at suppertime
                                 

I hung my golden fat quarter I was awarded years ago at guild under the clock. It is for the Order of the Fat Quarter, an honor given to a member who has done great things for the guild.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.