Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Walkies, sewing, and floor progress

Two posts in one day?! I can't help it, I just got back from today's walk with Molly and felt I had to share.
Yesterday it was cloudier but not too bad. Tim stopped so I could get a shot of the house from Rich Gap Rd..
I don't know why it doesn't show up as nicely in a picture...

I think once we get a barn quilt on the peak it will be seen for miles!
One of the things I love about the mountains is how they look different every day. Sun and shadow, fog or rain, always subtly different. Even in the brown of winter.
walking down the big hill to the cul-de-sac

One of the first houses in this neighborhood

The corner of Crestwood View and Crestwood Dr.

I wish we had a huge tree like this on our lot...

Its a long way back up for Molly and me
Once we got home, we checked in on the fellas and were surprised how far they had gotten on the floor.It is looking good!
Tim assembled one of the shelf units to see how big it is.I have five of these!

Its starting to look like a studio!

Boys hard at work, weather channel says it is -25 in Wisconsin...

Oh yes, I finished the quilt top, but I think I need yet one more trip to the fabric shop for borders. It looks pretty cool hanging there, though.

I love my Georgia home!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.