Thursday, August 16, 2018

Busy, busy day

My day started and ended with phone calls. There was some quilting in between, but phone calls were the order of the day. On the bright side, my appointments are all arranged, I caught up with friends and family, and we took in and sent home a number of quilts!
I only finished one quilt today. This cute wall hanging for a family member who RVs. The details in the pattern are adorable!

This trailer park quilt is so much fun to explore! My favorites are the satellite dish and the lawn flamingo!

Panto: Woven Wind

It even sports camping backing!

Mr Wazoo dealt with horses and bears. On quilts, that is. I had to un-pick some fabric strips a customer added to the top of the quilts instead of the backings. They needed to be a bit bigger, and she accidentally sewed the strips to the tops by mistake. I will re-sew them tomorrow.

This customer is making quilts for all the little kids in the family. She is 80 years old and still sewing up a batch of quilts!

Panto: Square Spiral

Soft minkie on the back

Bears, bears, bears!

And a bunny, too! Panto: Angel wings.

More cuddly minkie on the back.
I am into the quilting on the "Over the River...' quilt. I got a good start on the flying geese in the border, and will be doing sashing and background fill tomorrow. I have a customer quilt on the APQS, too, so I am jumping  between two machines! It will be another busy day tomorrow.

Some holly leaves to echo the pattern in the fabrics.

Almost finished with this quilt. The bobbin ran out at 6, so I left the rest for the morning.
Now, I have to take Molly out and make one more phone call to the robot at the pharmacy. Then, its off to my comfy bed to dream of quilts and quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.