Saturday, October 20, 2018

Busy busy busy!

We have so many quilts here at Wazoo, we are going to need a bigger rack for them to hang on! Oh my, have we had an avalanche of work come in this week!
I started the day by finishing the quilt from yesterday.

It's a queen size star quilt for the customer's own bed. 

She asked for feathers, so I did a feather allover meander.

I like it!

Here is the back view.

Mr Wazoo did his part, doing a quilt before going outside to prepare his plants for the cold weather coming.

Someone came by the other day when we weren't home and saw this quilt through the window. They later called me to say it was the most beautiful quilt they had seen.

Panto: Alfresco

A peek at the back

I went to work with a vengeance this morning and was able to accomplish quite a bit of quilting.

A daughter made this for her mother. Mom is the one picking it up. I hope she likes it!

Panto: Frolic

Here's the back

Quilt of Valor number two

Starry tan backing

Panto: Simply Stars, my go-to panto for QOV.

On the Gammill is this beautiful McKenna Ryan appliqué quilt. I'm custom quilting this for a friend in Florida.

All I have done so far is the top border and the background fill in the first three blocks.

The quilt is a garden with all the animals and things found there.

I have barely scratched the surface of the quilting, but it will be a fun quilt as I go along.
Right now, It is late at night, my daughter has finally arrived from North Carolina, and I am pooped!! We are all going to bed because tomorrow we plan to go to the Sorgum Festival. Look it up...I had never heard of sorghum before moving here either!. Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.