Thursday, July 11, 2019

Quiet day...slow progress

Both of us worked inside yesterday because of the heat. 90 degrees is too much for Mr Wazoo to be digging and hauling, so he happily quilted a threesome of table decorations for a customer.

There were two of these table runners, both made with the same fabrics.

The panto is Feathers with a twist.

Both also had this backing.

The card table cover is the same fabric selection, but a slightly different pattern.

A better look at the quilting. Nice neutral projects.
I am in the process of quilting two things; the big applique quilt, and a red, white and blue star quilt.

I'm on the third row of the family oriented Baltimore album.
I'm still in awe of the detail in this quilt. It is beautiful.

The star quilt is getting a new panto I downloaded just for the project. You'll see a photo of it when I finish the quilt.
After a show meeting, I will be back working on these and making progress. I hope to get a tee shirt quilt made over the weekend for a customer who has been patiently waiting. The older I get, the quicker the time flies by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.