Friday, September 13, 2019

A different direction

Not much happening on the quilting front due to the wind up to the show. There are so many details and loose ends to attend to, it takes my time away from the studio. (insert sad face here...) I don't know if you remember the bear I dressed for the woodland critters challenge, but I still needed  to make her accessories. The only quilting I have finished in the last two days is her little quilt! It is 5" x 8" , pieced and quilted, and was a booger to bind!

I haven't decided what to name her, but she's ready for bed in her nightie and pink bear slippers.

She needed a quilt...and maybe a sleep mask, I haven't decided that either.

So, here is the quilt

...and the back.

I put my wrinkly hand in so you get the idea how small the quilt is.

Or a little carved dog!
I did get all the blocks cut out for a quilt of valor, but won't show it just yet. I also did some of the prep for my demo at the quilt show. I'm slowly getting it all together before the big day. The last thing I saw before coming in to make supper was this rainbow. We didn't have a drop of rain, but had the joy of the rainbow anyway. Confusing, but nice.

See you all on the flip side!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.