Tuesday, November 19, 2019

A big finish and forging ahead

The custom job I have been working on for a couple of weeks is finished. I still can't show it to you. The customer requested I not-it it on the blog. Okay... I can show you the thread changes I used. There were a bunch of them.

This may not be an exciting picture, but it represents the work well.
I also quilted a very large tee shirt quilt for a customer's husband. It has shirts from their kid's sports and activities. What a nice gift!

It is big, at 78 x 110, but not the biggest tee shirt quilt I have quilted.

The local school colors are purple, gold and black. 

Panto: Rounded diamonds.

Houndstooth check flannel on the back. This quilt will be really warm!!
Today is guild, and my friend Gail is doing a trunk show. I'm going to try to get some pictures, but it will be hard since I am am also holding up the quilts! Hopefully, I can talk a friend into taking a few shots during the show for the blog and the newspaper. We'll see. Later on, we will be traveling to Blue Ridge for the evening guild. A full day, for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.