Friday, November 8, 2019

Top finished, Back made...going out to eat!

I got a late start today because I went and had a haircut. I feel like a new person! Back in the studio, Mr Wazoo quilted a Christmas gift for a customer's granddaughter. It is a pretty Florida style quilt, with soothing shades of teal and aqua on a white background.

A simple pattern, but beautiful when finished.

Panto: Waterworld

The backing is this blue wavy fabric.
I finished the cats  quilt while Millie did the quilting on yesterday's leftover project. Both are looking good! I need to quilt and bind the class sample, but should be able to do that tomorrow.

This is such a happy quilt! I wish it was mine.

Brick and block pattern with the panto, Modern Squares.

The quilting shows up best on the solid backing.

It is an oversized queen quilt.
My class sample is ready to be quilted. I have a Jane Sassaman print for the back. It should be binding ready tomorrow at quitting time!

Big enough for a lap quilt at 56 inches square.
We stopped quilting early today so we could go out to a local eatery for a change of pace. Full of beef tips and peppers, I plan to watch another episode of Agatha Raisin tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.