Friday, June 11, 2021

Same old, same old!

 Hot. Muggy. Mosquitos. The days sort of run together here, and sometimes I don't know what day it is! I haven't been sewing much...I did a binding for Nancy and made a few block components yesterday, but otherwise, I have been occupied with errands, cooking, cleaning and dog training. Unfortunately, Penny doesn't seem to care about 'come' or 'stay'. It's a challenge! The pool is great, the people are super nice, and it is wonderful to spend some time with my Dad. I'll be fine.

Nancy's quilt is  ready to send!

Penny loves the freedom to run at the dog park. She and her buddy Kizzy have a frolic every evening.


At home, after the frolic, , I watch episodes of British mysteries while Penny amuses herself with her toys and blanket.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.