Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The stars aligned and all is well

 Today I got out all the stuff I have from the many times I contacted Quilt Path tech support. I started at the beginning and went through every step on 15 pages of directions, tapping and swiping the tablet screen. I had missed one  small step, to turn on screen lock. One tiny thing...it was fixed. The QP head honcho called me later in the afternoon to see how I was getting along, and I told her the machine was running like a top and the screens change quickly! Everyone was happy.

I was so happy!! I finished the quilt on the machine, loaded another one and almost finished that one. 



My shop dog is looking more like a bear cub than a sweet puppy.

The backing is a pretty toille

A feathery panto makes it much more elegant

Quilt for Nancy. Soooooo many mistakes!! It was sewn when I got to Texas and didn't have my mojo going.

Millie finally cried Uncle and decided to cooperate. 

This quilt is almost done. It went smooth as silk. 
Mr W had to come and check up on my progress.

In case you haven't seen my studio set up, here is where Millie lives.

Here's where big Gammill lives, just across the room.

I sew here on my Bernina, in the messiest corner of the room.
I'll be here tomorrow, putting interfacing on the next batch of tee shirts. I prepped them all this morning.
I'll see you on the flip side.







1 comment:

  1. It is great that you are up and running smoothly again. I enjoy all the beautiful photos of your yard, etc. Your puppy is so cute and your new haircut is very attractive. Have fun getting all those quilts quilted!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.