Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thanksgiving in the rear view

Thanksgiving morning. We have a lot to be thankful for.


Well, I got my last shot!! Yahoo!! I'm really happy to be back in the studio and working a little more every day. Over the last week I have been upstairs more than downstairs working with machines. I have finally finished all the repairs on the silk crazy quilt. I trimmed the extra five blocks and they made a nice row to finish the entire top. I have a vintage sheet for the backing. Tomorrow I will finish it.

It was a beautiful day today, and Mr Wazoo took advantage of the sunny day to put up some of the Christmas decorations. He was off to a rocky start with one string of new lights refusing to light. A quick trip to Home Depot, and the porch is lit.

The house really sticks out when the leaves are off.

The trees are bare now. We had a day of high winds and some rain that finished the 2022 leaf drop. Of course, Mr W has them all raked and removed, so we still have the nicest yard in the neighborhood.

At least we have a better mountain view in the Winter


In both directions!

Mr W planted the winter pansies. They will be tested tonight. It's going to be pretty cold.

I bought this chicken on our trip to Texas.

The rest of the "Exterior Illuminations" (Mr Wazoo's term...) will go up tomorrow unless it is raining. Then the tree during the week. Christmas is coming, people! Get ready.

OMG! Where do people keep all this stuff?
My inspiration!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.