Thursday, February 9, 2023

Finished!

I finished the tee shirt quilt and got it quilted late yesterday evening. Today, the binding will be stitched  and it will be ready to send back to the customer in Florida. I like making tee shirt quilts. They exercise my thinking process. Every one is a puzzle to figure out.

In progress. The paper diagram I made is off to the left side of the design wall. I made some changes, but they were for the better!

All done! Mossy green background for the customer. Lots of Gunsmoke blocks cut from a pair of pajama pants! FYI: My dad went to college with James Arness. Beloit College in Wisconsin. How about that?!

I can never remember the name of this quilting pattern, but I really like it for texture.

Green backing, as well.

Time to go to work, energized and ready. Mr Wazoo took Penny from the bedroom with him when he got up, so I had a full eight hours of sleep! That never happens. I feel great!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.