Saturday, September 8, 2018

Two finishes!!

What a happy day! I was waiting for my sister to get here, and working on quilts to pass the time. I finished making the tee shirt quilt and quilting the first of three Quilts of Valor. After dinner (yes! they came and brought Wisconsin brats, cheese and sweet corn!!) I sat for a while and hand sewed the binding on the QOV.

Quilt of Valor

Panto: Simply Stars

A peek at the back

Tee shirt quilt, all done but the binding.

Panto: Dazzle

Chambray on the back
Tomorrow, I plan to visit with my sister and sew the binding on the tee shirt quilt. We'll be cooking out and eating al fresco again if the weather cooperates. So until we meet again, have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.