Sunday, November 17, 2019

A little Christmas detour

Today was a big Christmas prep sewing day! I finished the farm quilt for my daughter, and made six of twelve placemats. The other six have been cut but not bound. It will have to wait. Tomorrow is a big custom quilting day.

Hot off the frame, with the binding attached.
I finished the hand sewing while watching a Christmas movie.

I used a loose swirly panto to keep the quilt soft and cuddly.

Really soft flannel backing.

Six placemats ready for someone's dinner.

Reversible, too!
I did quilt a customer quilt, too. I feel guilty if I don't accomplish something for the business every day.

This was another giant quilt. There have been a lot of them this last couple of weeks!

The quilter made it perfectly flat and square. I love that!
The pattern and colors are lovely, aren't they?
 
Panto: Maple leaves

The simple muslin back really shows the quilting.
I'd better hit the hay! Tomorrow is going to be a custom quilting day. Standing up for eight hours. Oh joy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.