Saturday, January 16, 2021

slow stitching

 I have been doing repairs while my daughter is here, because we can visit while I work. The only quilting being done in the studio is when she and her boyfriend are off hiking.

Joel and Carolyn on top of Blood Mountain along the Appalachian Trail. They hiked up 1595 feet to get there. Glad I stayed home and sewed ;o)


I love the pattern of this quilt! I have a similar pattern called Belle Wave

Panto: Mid Century in variegated gray thread

Swirly black backing

This quilt is much wider than it is long. I think it is either  going sideways on a bed, or will be a focal point wall hanging.

The flamingo panel is a digital rendering of a beautiful watercolor painting

The panto is windblown reedlike plants. I don't recall the name, but thought it looked great with the flamingoes and surrounding plants.

There was a pieced backing with the leftover blocks down the center.

Penny got her new harness. Doesn't she look swanky?

The chest straps reflective

Lots of places to hook her up for walkies!

A bit of Penny slo-mo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.