Friday, October 11, 2019

More show and some studio pictures

Today, I bring you the second place winners. I'l probably do third and the rest of the show over the weekend. I worked in the studio all day and finished the umbrella quilt, two Quilts of Valor and did the stitch in the ditch on another giant quilt. Its a custom quilt, so it will be on the frame for a while. There are two more QOVs to do, but I also need to keep plugging on the customer back log. Work never ends here at Wazoo!












I quilted this one. It is one of the most beautiful, well done quilts I have ever worked on.


Finally! The dancing umbrellas are done. I sure hope the customer likes them. She wanted rain and swirls.


Rain and swirls. We aim to please.

the back.

QOV number one



QOV number two

Molly attempted a photobomb, but stretched instead.



I'm almost finished with the stitch in the ditch on this Big Bertha, and should be able to begin quilting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.