Friday, June 19, 2020

Funky Friday

Not a good day here at Wazoo. My Millie is ill again. This time, I'm done. I texted the tech person and said just that, and requested a new computer system. They are sending the carriage, the only piece I haven't replaced yet. I'm not optomistic.
I spent the day tidying up ther studio, planning the quilts to be made from the saris, and making a June newsletter for the evening guild.
On the lighter side, I finished the wall hanging and sent ot off to Houston! Hurrah!

It turned out quite nice!

More pebbles and some petals, too. The border is close matchstick quilting.

Solid blue binding. The backing is a wild rainbow print by request of the family.
Nothing else of note here. Tomorrow, I'll start on the sari quilt project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.