Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The new Blogger SUCKS!!

As far as I am concerned, the new version of Blogger really is horrible. You either have to have this tiny print, or this giant print. The first size is called 'normal'. For whom is this normal? Some of us are trying to read these posts on phones, and it is like looking at gnats on a screen. It also doesn't work on my Safari browser. I am bummed.
On with the post. Yesterday, I sewed the sari project together and added the first border. I will be doing the mitering and adding the final border today.

There was no way to turn the blocks to change the sheen color of the silk. It still looks fine to me.

No photos of what I did with the rest of my time. I emptied and cleaned the drawers in the cutting table. What a mess! I tossed a bunch of useless stuff and can now locate the rest of the useless stuff more easily. Sigh...I admit it, I am a packrat!
My daughter sent a photo of the mask I made for Army duty. They had troops doing Covid testing last weekend. Now I have two daughters swabbing noses. Not good. We are up to 68 cases in our rural county. That boggles my mind. I will blame it on the tourists who come from infested areas and spread it to the unsuspecting locals. Wear your masks, people!!

I'm pretty sure she is smiling under there. Taking no chances in Arizona is important. 3000 new cases there just yesterday!

I am one row short of finished with the big quilt on the Millie. I will have it off and photographed this morning, and will be on to the next one.
So much to do...not enough hours in a day to do it all. Stay safe and carry on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.