Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Daily progress

I have so many projects in the works, I feel like a circus juggler! Yesterday, I took a few hours off from the studio and defied death again by going to Cleveland, GA with a friend. We went to a quilt shop where they are not Covid concerned, and I was very uncomfortable with the lack of distancing and masks there. I won't go there again until the Covid thing settles down. We wore masks and I stayed to myself despite the workers who kept coming around and asking if I needed help. People just don't seem to care about acquiring a deadly disease. I do. 
In the studio, I finished the pantograph on the big quilt, and it turned out beautifully. This is a stunning quilt for the quilter's bed. I love it!


Blogger put the pictures in reverse order, but I don't want to mess with it right now. This is a picture of the back, where the quilting shows quite well.


The panto is Adore. I think it fills the open areas nicely.


Lovely quilt, well made.

Next, I quilted this Tee shirt quilt, finishing at a tardy 6:30! That's what I get for going out during working hours...


Okay, if I import pics one at a time, they will be in order. Sheesh...what a pain. This is the Tee shirt quilt. It's the first one the quilter has ever attempted and has a few boo-boos, but looks fine.


Panto: Rounded squares


The backing hides any quilting wobbles.

I used the fabric I got on my outing to quickly make a set of blocks for a 2-3-2-6 charity quilt. My friend is learning the longarm, and this will be a good practice piece.


The cows were too darn cute to leave in the shop.

My Grandson got his sticker-face game yesterday. I sent it along with their new quilt. Isn't  he just too adorable?! I'm a bit biased, but aren't all Grandmas? Time to go to work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.