Thursday, August 27, 2020

It took three days to have something to blog about...I blame Covid!

 There wasn't much going on at Wazoo for the last few days. I have been really down in the dumps with everything going on in the country, and at home. Mr W and I spent our 38th anniversary at home, eating a nice steak dinner and a piece of pie. Oh well, time marches on. Molly's medication seems to be working. She has eaten better the last couple of nights, but still sleeps most of the day away. Work is about the same. I have cranked up the big Gammill to do double the quilts in half the time and try to get caught up a bit. It seems to be working!

First up, an eye popping ombre rainbow of a quilt. 

Big Gammill paper panto: Yodel. This girl hasn't lost her touch! I can quilt a panto with the best of them.

Floral backing that compliments the colorful top.

Millie chugged along on this Christmas quilt just across the room  from my position behind the Gammill.

The customer chose the panto: Let it snow. There were scads of different Christmas themed fabrics in this quilt. She must have an awesome collection of holiday fabrics.

The backing shows off the quilting well.

Back on the Gammill, I had fun quilting this strippy project

Paper panto: Flower Festival

There's a flower festival on the back, too!!

I also quilted this Springtime beauty on the Gammill. I work a bit faster than the computer, but not as perfectly.

The fabrics had flamingos in them, so I used the paper panto Flamingo Sunset.

Little pink dots on the back.

Next on Millie was this batik geometric.

The customer chose the panto Adore for the quilting. It gave the quilt an elegant look.

Matching colors in the floral backing.

Before quitting Time, I machine sewed  the binding on my daughter's quilt, Route 66. I'll mail it tomorrow.

The big bear wall hanging took its place on the great room wall today, too. Mr Wazoo did the honors and we both love how well it blends in with our woodsy decor.


Sleeping with a friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.