Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Getting used to my new studio floor plan

A lot of Monday was spent having my annual cardiac check up. October will be a whirlwind of tests and procedures, but none are horrible. This is the time of year when all my health checks are due. Mammogram, bone density, stress test, echo and the dreaded colonoscopy. At least when I'm done, I have peace of mind for another year!

The new studio plan is working fine. I got to work yesterday, loading up two quilts and working on both simultaneously. I have now finished six of the seven vintage tops into quilts! Yippee!!

Oooooh! So sparkly clean!

Number six is quilted!

Panto: Modern Twist

My $6 a yard sale backing!

I had to replace three of the pieces before quilting. The dark triangle, the khaki small triangle and the dark green bit. There was a huge hole there.

Here is a picture with the binding on.

Here it is washed and ready to go home!

In the evening, I am working on the repair. Here is one block, pinned and ready for stitching

Ta-da! All done. Now, only 46 more to go...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.