Friday, October 2, 2020

I lost another day...

What the heck is going on with my mind?! Somehow, I lost a day again. I thought it was Thursday all day today. Oh well...wherever it went, I hope I was getting some work done.

For work today, I finished the second embroidered custom quilting project, and completely finished the two quilts from four inch squares.

The second quilt is much like the first with only a few fabric changes. Still made with all four inch squares, and completely by hand.

Panto: Flower Power

Swirly tan backing

Okay! Here is the embroidered quilt, all done.

I like the blocks because they have more color than the other quilts.

Oops! The picture is sideways, but you can still see the quilting. Once again, I kept it simple per customer request.

The backing fabric was smooth and soft. I don't know what brand it is, but it is really nice.

A look at the quilting from the back.

Last order of the day was to get the bindings made and applied by machine to the two, four inch squares quilts.

I'm still working on the repair job. It passes the time in the evening while listening to the TV. Now, if I can just get my mind around what day it is...




2 comments:

  1. I recommend clicking ont the photos to really see and appreciate the embroidery. Glad you enabled the photos to do that. I often look at your photos in biggie size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I like looking closely at the blogs I follow, too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.