Monday, November 23, 2020

Hurry up and wait

I put my call into APQS at 10:00 eastern time and left a message for the repair expert. Nothing. I called the gal who helped us the last time Millie had a meltdown and also left a message there. Nothing. After another half hour with no response, I called the APQS 800 number and was put through to the service department. Voice mail again. I left another message there and decided to go about my day. By noon I was getting pretty hot under the collar with APQS. While feeding the puppy and having a bite of lunch myself, the phone rang and it was the service person who said she had sent me an email with a link to a video that would fix our machine's  problem. 

Mr Wazoo watched the video a couple of times and went to work. We removed a bunch more parts and tightened up others. After putting it all back together, I took the machine for a test run.


Still jiggling and shudderimng but able to sew. I hope we can figure this out soon. I plan to keep quilting as long as the stitching is good. 35 days unti Christmas...


Another row sewn. At this rate, I will have this 101 x 106" quilt done before the year is out. ha ha


Life with a puppy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.