Saturday, April 24, 2021

Learning my way around

We have been out and about finding the doctor, the pharmacy and the grocery store. I have learned Tyler takes me to town, and Harrison takes me home. The rest is still a blur, but I'm getting the hang of it.

The cool weather is gone and the usual heat is back. It will be in the high 90s today. I think it may be time to get the swimsuit out of mothballs! 

There are trees and cacti blooming here, an the constant breeze is lovely. Tomorrow, the sewing starts!! Then I will probably be indoors more than out.



I'm told the white flowering tree is a false almond. It is an ornamental that is seen everywhere around town. That cactus is almost as big as the tree! Yikes!

We went to a couple of Mexican pot places and I bought myself a coffee cup to use while I'm here. I love the painted birds and the colorful designs.

There's a bird on the other side, too!

Penny follows everyone around, and she and Chloe have 'whack-a-mole' fun, with Chloe hiding under or behind the furniture and Penny trying to coax her out.

She certainly has made herself at home!

My sister and brother-in-law leave tomorrow for their well deserved break, and we'll be holding down the fort. Stay tuned for the pandemonium that ensues!


1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck and energy and endurance. You will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.