Saturday, July 17, 2021

Being held captive by mosquitoes!

 The city fogger came around during the night, but they drove so quickly, I doubt the fog made it to the lawn! I took Penny out this morning and within seconds we were attacked by the giant blood suckers. Poor Penny had them swarming around her face and head while she's trying to pee. I took her to the dog park, but it was just as bad there. Back inside for the day.

I did finish the top from Thursday, and got a great start on a new pattern. The cutting took a while, but wasn't too bad. I had the block components sorted and started sewing.

Nancy and I listened to smooth jazz while we sewed our projects

By the end of the day, I had loads of components sewn and ready to press!
I had to quit to go home and make supper, so I will start again today making blocks.

Here is the finished top from Thursday.

Nancy says, "Show your face!" so here I am!

My daughter in Oregon went hiking with her boyfriend and took some beautiful photos. I would love to go there and see these places...maybe when I get back to my normal life!

Always a goof, she snapped this selfie of them at a waterfall. It reminds me of the pictures people take at the Eiffel Tower where they pretend to be holding it up.

It is just so beautiful and calming. I want to see it, too! Unfortunately, I'd have to hike 7 miles to do that. 
Maybe someday.






2 comments:

  1. You have to be one of the fastest quilter’s I know, and your work is always beautiful perfection. I miss your face and our time together. I always laugh when we’re together. I just want you to know that when you’re stuck inside. Love and miss you, girlfriend. ❣️ DCL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Thanks to Tag for always delivering a laugh. Penny needs her toenails trimmed. Do you make house calls? ha ha

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.