Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Going home soon!

 There has been little sewing, but I'm going to sew today. My back improves a bit daily, but it is still hard to get comfortable or sleep. The good news is I will be going home just over a week from today. 

Penny has been sad because her run s in the dog park are on hold until the clouds of mosquitos go away. We were not able to even get in the gate without being attacked. These are giant mosquitos with a strip on their backs. They come like a cloud and land all over me and Penny. We high tailed it out of there and back to the safety of the house. Quick potty walks in the yard are the only outdoor activity.

I will post pictures of the sewing progress later today. Until then, here's Penny, having fun with her blanket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.