Friday, May 13, 2022

Going home

We had a good visit here in Texas, but it is time to go home. My Dad is in good shape and getting along okay in his new digs. We took him around town on a car tour and out to lunch at a nice restaurant. I face timed all the kids and everyone was happy to see Grandpa and say hello.

Mr Wazoo is anxious to get home, so we leave at dawn's early light. I'll be back here on the blog on Monday.

Day one, Dad was perky and ready to roll. 
He is 99 years old, and able to get around well.

Day two we found him snoozing in his recliner.
It looks like he's ready for a ski trip, but it is 98 degrees outside!
He really feels the cold, and the AC where he lives is cranked up.

Once he was up and about, we had a good visit and  called the grandkids. 
Mr W snapped this just before we said goodbye.

Then I snapped a very funny looking selfie of all three of us!
We're packed and ready to go.
Until Monday...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.