Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Having fun and falling trees

 I finished the top of the bear quilt. I think I may make another one with fun colors! This one will go in my guest bathroom after its quilted.


When I finished the bear, I cut out and sewed a charity quilt. I need to add the final border to finish it. I'll do that when I go to the studio today.
It is my go-to pattern, 2-3-2-6

The cute robot fabric is from the sale at the Hayesville, NC shop.

The small border is cut and ready.

I was  finishing up my day in the studio when I heard a big whoosh followed by a thump. I looked outside where the noise came from, but didn't see anything out of place. I figured my neighbors across the street were doing something back in the woods. Au contraire, yes amis! Look what I saw in my own back yard!! A tree fell and is now resting on the garden and Penny's run. Mr Wazoo is going to saw it up and get it out of there today. That should keep him busy for a while. I'm going to be sewing in air conditioned comfort.

Tim-berrrr!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.