Sunday, October 14, 2018

A regular work day

The word 'nice' is really over used, but if I had to describe today, it would be nice. Nothing exciting happened, but we accomplished a lot and feel good about it. Mr Wazoo earned some serious brownie points today for adding a thick pad under the rug I stand on to quilt. The difference is amazing! Like standing on a cloud. He also got two quilts finished!! I think employee of the month is a shoe in for him this month.
The number one quilt is seriously funny. ha! See what I did there?
If you click on the picture, it gets bigger so you can read some of the blocks.


Panto: Yodel


This one is more sophisticated and full of color.

Panto: Swirl and Twirl

Swanky purple backing!
I worked all day and finished (binding and all!) the Frank Lloyd Wright quilt. The pictures don't have the binding in them, you'll have to trust me that it is sewn on and pretty!

Ta-Da!

The customer requested the straight line quilting

The colored circles are a part of the window the quilt is based on.



The pieced back.

Tomorrow, I will be making pillowcases for my evening guild and matching pairs of fabrics for the raffle quilt. Otherwise, what I should have been doing today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.