Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Photos of stuff

I am so tired, I need to make this brief! So I have decided to just add photos with captions. I'll re-boot tomorrow (or really, today, since it is after midnight) and make better sense of what's happening here.

Tie quilt number 2 is finished but for the binding.

Panto: Woven Wind

I sacrificed some of this beautiful fabric for the border. I thought the quilt needed something a bit feminine. It is for the daughter of the man whose ties these are.

Basic black back.

I worked all day and only finished one block of this mystery of a quilt. You'll have to follow along and see what it is.

The quilt will use all these fabrics. H fell off. It is also red.

The hosts are about to bloom!

Everything at this end of the garden is blooming pink!

Russian sage in the late day sun.

The garden view from the deck.

Another deck shot.

Mr Wazoo spent the day mulching and making a drain field for the roof run-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.