Wednesday, March 18, 2020

New normal

Yesterday was another slow paced day at Wazoo. One customer came and dropped off three quilts, and we politely distanced  ourselves from each other. I worked on the big custom quilt and am slowly getting through the five parts of the giant border. I quilted this batik quilt, and loaded another gigantic quilt when I finished it. The new one should occupy my time today.

I like this pattern. My eye sees either four petal wheels or the stars. It is a bit of an optical illusion.

The panto is another one that came with my software update. They don't have names, just numbers, so I am calling this one Loopy loop.


Add caption

Isn't this backing interesting?!




What??!! When this happened, I called APQS and spent the rest of the day trying to get it figured out and fixed. No dice. Mr Wazoo picked out a big portion of where the quilting went crazy before we got this message. Did I mention that I have a love/hate relationship with Millie? Mostly hate.
Mr W is as frustrated as I am with the APQS machine. We used the tools in the box to the max today! They are calling us back tomorrow at 10 to try again.
I'm on the second to last border part on the giant custom quilt. I should have finished it today but Millie decided to act up...
How are you all doing with the staying at home? Mr Wazoo watches too much TV with the talking heads scaring him. I go calmly about my business, listening to music or watching HGTV renovation shows while slow hand stitching. What good does it do to panic? None. Be calm, sit and sew or email friends. This too shall pass.
If there is a birder out there, there is a bird calling to me every day but I have yet to see it. It is driving me crazy trying to get a glimpse of it so I can look it up and see what it is. The call sounds like "Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheese". Email me  if you recognize it. wazoo4u@gmail.com
I am really tired this evening. I don't think I will hand sew anything tonight. A movie in my jammies sounds good...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.