Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Out of Quarantine with a clean bill of health

 The prep...oh, the prep. I had a hard time with the prep but soldiered through and did everything I was supposed to. The colonoscopy went well, and I am cleared to eat! Upon returning home, I made myself some French toast and a cup of coffee, then I went to bed for a few hours. 

I spent some time in the studio, photographing the quilt tops from one of my customer who wants me to get the backing for her. I'll be going to Cumming to pick up my repaired Singer 401, so I thought t would be a good opportunity to look for fabric at the quilt shop next door to the repair shop. I love picking out fabric!  I loaded up a quilt that needs light custom quilting. It has  freeform flower shapes layered and sewn down with a straight stitch a quarter inch from the edges of each layer. A panto wouldn't work, so we discussed it and decided to do some easy custom to hold things together. I finished the stitch in the ditch, and about half of the blocks. Tomorrow, I'll finish the blocks and do the borders. Should be an easy job.

So no pictures to show you. Here's a little joke from my sister. See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.