Monday, December 21, 2020

On the sixth day of Christmas...

 I finally got a haircut!! We spent a lazy day here at Wazoo. I didn't work and Mr W passed on yard work for a wonderful ride in the countryside. Unfortunately, Penny wasn't  having as good of a time as we were, barfing in my lap and down the space between the seat and the console. *sigh* There was no pre-puke warm up to give me a clue what was about to happen; just an immediate flow of kibble and juice. Mr Wazoo was kind enough to clean up the car when we got home, while I changed my pants and washed off my purse and the dog. Penny seems none the worse for wear. Note to self: Get travel sickness medicine from vet!

Mr Wazoo grilled spareribs for supper, and we had a yummy meal followed by a Christmas movie, The Bishop's Wife, with David Niven, Loretta Young and Cary Grant as Dudley the angel. There is a newer version with Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington, but this one is classic, and well worth watching. Everybody went to bed early. It wasn't until this morning that I realized I hadn't posted on the blog! All I can offer is a picture of the other twin's Christmas tree, all decorated and lit up. My kids love decorations as much as I do!

A skinny tree fit for an apartment.


Six geese a laying...
five golden rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, and a partridge in a pear tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.