Saturday, December 19, 2020

On the fifth day of Christmas...

 ...I bound placemats. There is a huge amount left to finish, but I'm getting there. I also quilted a customer project, but haven't taken the pictures of it yet. What a slacker!!

Penny and I spent the night in the living room last night. She was in her pen and I was in my recliner. You see, she is still pooping gravel. I think she's done now, but there were a few episodes overnight and I didn't want Mr Wazoo to be disturbed over and over. It was fine, but I'm tired.

My daughter got her quilt and put it on her bed. She texted me the photos with a lovely note thanking me for all the work that went into it. Gotta love kids like that!


The quilt on the bed. Curtains cast a weird color on the fabrics.


Curtains open...way better!!

My daughter in law turned 40 on Thursday. I wish I would have looked that good at 40...
My son baked her cake, complete with Totoro in the decoration! My grandson approved wholeheartedly.


Mmmm..chocolate pound cake with fresh strawberries.
I promise I will have quilt pictures tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get a full night's sleep tonight!
Less than a week until Christmas! Are your cookies baked and your gifts wrapped?


Five golden rings
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.