Friday, December 18, 2020

On the fourth day of Christmas

 Binding the pile of placemats has begun! I quilted the white fabric and cut 12 mats from that, then started the binding on the 21 gray and white mats. I forgot to take a photo of the pile. I'll do it tomorrow. 

Meanwhile, sometime before last night, Penny ate some small gravel while outside. Today she is squatting a lot and producing either nothing, or a little stone and then a large amount of poo. Oh joy. We have been in and out many times and she is otherwise frisky and playful. I bet her hiney is sore...We'll see how it goes over the weekend and hope she passes whatever might still be in her. So far, three small pieces of gravel about the size of lima beans. I have to keep telling myself...she's a puppy, she's a puppy...

I wrapped Mr Wazoo's Christmas present and now there are two gifts by our little tree! Opening gifts Christmas morning should take minutes, not the usual hours. And we won't have to get up at five with excited kids!

I promise I will have some quilty pictures tomorrow. For now, enjoy what a lapse of thirty years looks like! 

Our goofy kids in 1987

Our goofy kids in 2018.


Four calling birds,
 three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.