Monday, December 14, 2020

On the first day of Christmas...

 On the first day of Christmas we mailed five boxes of cookies, an easel for the grandson, a birthday card for the daughter in law, had a check up at the doctor, sewed three table runners and quilted a customer quilt. It has been a long and busy day, and I am going to bed early because I had to walk Penny in the pouring rain at 4:00AM, followed by a big dry off and puppy frolic. Puppy energy is a remarkable thing. 

I left this customer quilt with the customary one row to go. The top was made by her grandmother and the quilt was never finished. It is all hand appliqué and hand pieced. Tune in tomorrow for the finished pictures. Its a very pretty quilt.

I tried to get this done, but really had to go and make our dinner!

And a partridge in a pear tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.