Friday, January 29, 2021

Where did the week go?!!

 I couldn't believe it when I opened the computer and it told me it was Friday! Yikes! Where did the week go? One thing is for sure, we have a lovely and sweet smelling little dog.

Penny: Before grooming



Coquettish Penny: after grooming

I think she knows she looks great. She has been better behaved, too. Maybe she thought we were leaving her there...
Once I got home, I finished the dogs in sweaters quilt.
These pups are so adorable in their plaid sweaters!

Panto: Begging time (it's dog bones!)

The backing is a soft flannel houndstooth. ha ha ha...get it?

The same customer made this quilt, too. I love the subtle colors and , 
of course, the half square triangles.


Panto: Garden Fairies

All the fabrics went together well.

The next one is loaded, but will have to wait until morning for quilting.
Notice I was able to have the door open at 6:00 to let in a bit of the fresh 40 degrees air.

Smile!! It's the weekend!






2 comments:

  1. She looks adorable! No dog grooming here. My two dogs both need grooming but it is not allowed in Ontario Canada. 🐶🐶

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.