Friday, March 19, 2021

Finishing things and another road trip

 I have ten minutes to get this written and posted, so I think I will just show a load of pictures and run out the door. I am off to Chattanooga today with friends to take in a Bernina and look at a Handi-quilter. I'll catch you up on that later.

First finish

I can't remember the name of the panto...it's a new one


I love the chickens!!

Panto: Small Splat


More chickens, in homespuns

Panto: Texas Fan

The quilt is soft and cuddly with wool batting and a flannel back

Custom finish!

Oops, the picture is sideways!

The back is really exciting and pretty.

There was a table runner, too!

Penny's new coiffure.

I think she knows she looks good! I'm out the door with one minute to spare!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.