Thursday, March 11, 2021

Very short post

I have to leave the house in 15 minutes, so this will be brief! I have been all over in the last few days, and very little quilting has been done. I went out to get my hair cut, visited friends, went to Leslie's for a tutorial on the Hand Quilter, and took a ride with Mr Wazoo to get some shrubs for the yard. Today, I'm off to explore the new shop in Hiawassee. I need to stay home after that and plow ahead on the quilts in the ever growing queue!!

Got the hair cut! I love how easy it is to take care of with one hand...

Put the borders on the first charity quilt.

Quilted tis beautiful quilt

Panto: Bless the USA. It has the Statue of Liberty, an eagle , a flag and some stars, but is hard to see on the busy fabrics.

Maybe you can pick out the statue here...

Starry blue backing.

This pretty in pink quilt was for the same customer.

Panto: Feathered hearts

The hearts show up well on the back
I hear the new shop has a nice selection, so I hope to locate some pink for my color challenge. I know pink was for January, but my selection is pitiful! I'm not a pink fan...New Kaffe fabric in Cleveland, so we'll be there, too. Okay, my 15 minutes are up.
See you on the flip side. Don't cut any fingers off!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.