Sunday, September 26, 2021

Happy Fall!!

 The weather is so lovely, we hate to come inside! As a midwesterner, I like the cool crisp Fall weather. It has been in the high 60s to low 70s here in the mountains, and beautifully sunny. Mr Wazoo has been trimming, pruning, planting and mulching every day. Our yard and gardens are looking tip-top.

I have been spending shorter periods in the studio, trying not to stress my back. A couple of days I worked too long and paid for it later. I don't have much to show you ...I quilted a particularly nice charity quilt from someone in the guild. It was nice of her to give such a lovely quilt to someone in need.

She did an especially nice job with the appliquéd blocks.

Panto: Flower Spray

I found this double pink fabric on the sale rack in Cleveland, GA.
I also bound it in a different double pink.

All but one row of the next Day of the Dead quilt are done. I figure I will get the top put together this week as well as have the quilting done and binding on! Then I will send them off to the owner in California.

One row left to sew.

Mr W got these flowers for the porch in the back. They were very pretty in the afternoon sun.

I'd like a quilt in these colors!

Hot pink and dark orange!

Ooh la la! Gets my  juices going.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.