Friday, October 1, 2021

A bit of work...a bit of fun

 A short and sweet post. APQS called. I need to change out the encoder. The machine worked well today and I'm a little nervous about doing surgery on her that may not be needed. The part should be here soon, and I'll try to do the needed work. Gulp!!

Today, I took the two left over tee shirt blocks from the Day of the Dead project and made a small wall hanging to surprise the customer I hope she likes it. I sure do!

I added black binding, a hanging sleeve and label after supper.
The writing says:
Lady: Ay, Melona! Don't come near me. I'm trembling with fear.
Man: The skulls make my teeth itch.

These are large blocks, 16"tall and 14" wide. The entire piece is 20 x 32. I used the same panto in a smaller size. Everything gets mailed off to California tomorrow. On to the next job. Two more tee shirt quilts! This time, for a race car driver.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.