Thursday, February 24, 2022

One customer...four quilts!

 Quilting has been more of a pleasure since having my injections. I was able to put in five hours for two days! I had a rest on PT day, but was back at it today, finishing the last of four small quilts for one of my favorite customers

The first one is this colorful Autumn leaves quilt.

The panto, Twinkling leaves, was perfect to give the quilt a breezy Fall feeling. I used a variegated King Tut thread in the colors of the blocks.

Add a lovely plaid to the back, and it's done!

Happiness is a warm blanket. Don't you love Linus and Snoopy!?

Panto: Bubbles

Happiness on the back, too!

This panel is called Blast Off!

The panto is also called Blast Off! How great is that?

If you look closely, you'll see tiny Saturns on the backing.


I like this simple yet effective pattern on this child's quilt


The quilt maker used more fabrics from the collection Blast Off, so used the Blast Off panto on this quilt, too.

The back has the wonderfully kookie rockets flying about in space.

My sister sent the few things I wanted from Dad's house after we moved him to the assisted living. You can imagine my horror when the postman delivered this...

How the heck does this happen?

I love the tape they put on here in Blairsville; "Received in Damaged Condition"
Ya think?!!



A three part tea cup with a steeper and lid lost the steeper completely. It was smashed to bits. Another coffee cup with my grandson's pictures as a baby was also destroyed, but I'm okay with that because my daughter in law  gifted us one just like it.
The pizza pan and Corning casserole dish with a glass lid came through okay because there was a small crocheted blanket inside and it was wrapped in bubble wrap. Amazing.

The tea cup works fine! I had my evening toddy, and now I'm off to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.